Incontinence Supplies


For incontinence supplies covered under Illinois medicaid/publicaid insurance plans please call (773) 822-7520

What you will need to get your incontinence products:

1) Your doctor's prescription.

2) Your full name, date of birth and insurance policy number.


There are many types of incontinence products. Understanding the various types of incontinence products will help you and your doctor to choose the right product for you or your loved one. They basically fall into these categories

- Bladder Control Pads

- Male Guards

- Protective Underwear / Pullups

- Adult Briefs

- Underpads (Disposable / Non-Disposable)


Criteria for Medicaid Coverage for Adult & Pediatric Incontinence Supplies:

  • A signed medical necessity letter or prescription from the child’s doctor or healthcare provider within the last 3 months.
  • An accurate record of diagnostic information pertaining to the underlying condition as well as any other medical diagnoses.
  • An underlying medical condition or diagnosis that causes incontinence.
  • The number of disposable incontinence supplies requested per month.
  • The maximum authorization to receive up to three months of products at a time with updated clinical notes.

Gathering all of the above information and dealing with Medicaid can sound overwhelming. Don't worry we are specially trained to work with insurance providers to maximize insurance benefits. Simply just call us at (773) 822-7520 and let us take care of the rest.

0 products

Sorry, there are no products in this collection.