If you have rheumatoid arthritis, you most likely felt it first in the small joints of your hands. With the pain comes stiffness and swelling, which can make day-to-day life a challenge.
Therapists sometimes recommend arthritis gloves to help with symptoms. You just slip them on to help ease pain and swelling. They could make it easier to deal with your daily activities.
- Fingerless, lightweight design won't get in the way of daily activities.
- Relieves your tendons, muscles and joints from arthritis pain by reducing stress on pressure points.
- Helps relieve arthritis, hand pain and swelling, and cold hands.
- Provides mild compression to enhance blood circulation.
- Open fingertips allow freedom to touch, feel, and grip.
- Cotton allows the skin to breathe.
- Comfortable to use all day and night.
- Perform everyday tasks like using phone, typing, cooking writing, sewing and more.
S: 7.5cm M: 8cm L: 8.5cm
Medical Supplies and Services is committed to the health and well-being of our loyal customers all over the world during these unprecedented times, as everyone faces new challenges and adapts to the situation we are facing as a society. customers should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future. USPS and other courier services are responding to unprecedented parcel volumes and has suspended all service guarantees, including Express post. Therefore, we are unable to give you an accurate estimate of your parcel's arrival date