If you have rheumatoid arthritis, you most likely felt it first in the small joints of your hands. With the pain comes stiffness and swelling, which can make day-to-day life a challenge.
Occupational therapists sometimes recommend arthritis gloves to help with symptoms. You just slip them on to help ease pain and swelling. They could make it easier to deal with your daily activities.
- Comfortable, lightweight gloves provide gentle compression and massaging relief.
- Helps improve circulation, accelerating the natural healing process.
- They offer concentric circle magnets, providing a unique magnetic field configuration that aligns the ions in your blood stream to increase circulation.
- This extra blood flow accelerates healing, reduces pain, and rejuvenates your hand, and ensures the optimum magnetic field to the problem area.
- Provides pain relief in hands caused by arthritis, stiffness, or general overuse.
- Offers gentle compression and massaging for all day relief.
- Boosts circulation and gives heat therapy.
- Stretchable material for light compression and insulating hands.
- Ideal for arthritis sufferers.
Not suitable for pacemaker users or during pregnancy.
Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
Medical Supplies and Services is committed to the health and well-being of our loyal customers all over the world during these unprecedented times, as everyone faces new challenges and adapts to the situation we are facing as a society. customers should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future. USPS and other courier services are responding to unprecedented parcel volumes and has suspended all service guarantees, including Express post. Therefore, we are unable to give you an accurate estimate of your parcel's arrival date