Anti-Spasticity Ball Splint is designed to help prevent deformity from mild to moderate hypertonicity, and may be used following CVA and traumatic brain injury. This product is made with either a dorsal or volar arm piece and is fabricated by using a ball and a simple tool.
- Multi-functions :separate and train fingers; increase the finger flexibility, prevent finger joint deformation and muscle atrophy.
- Arc-shaped Aluminium inside and training ball can fix fingers and wrist in the function position.
- Light weight, weighing about 130 grams, wear very comfortable.
- Inside the arc aluminum ball, rehabilitation training, can put a finger and wrist fixed position on the function.
Anti-Spasticity Ball Splint maintains hand and fingers in reflex-inhibiting position and wrist in neutral position to reduce spasticity.
1)Not allergic, breathable of cloth.
2) Unisex, both left and right hand can use.
3) Removable training ball and support strip.
4) Fingers and hands double function recovery.
5) Lightweight, convenient to wear, comfortable to use.
6) Wirst Support Type with aluminum alloy strip, more comfortable.
7) Double fixed wrist band, adjustable magic paste to fit your hands.
8) Promote blood circulation and remove the hand fatigue caused by long time work.
9) Suitable for people: Finger flexion convulsion, cerebral palsy, finger dysfunction caused by cerebral infarction sequelae and so on.
Medical Supplies and Services is committed to the health and well-being of our loyal customers all over the world during these unprecedented times, as everyone faces new challenges and adapts to the situation we are facing as a society. Customers should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future. USPS and other courier services are responding to unprecedented parcel volumes and has suspended all service guarantees, including Express post. Therefore, we are unable to give you an accurate estimate of your parcel's arrival date