If you have questions please call or click the # 847-983-0553
If you are looking to rent a mobility Scooter please Click Here
We also offer Motorized Wheelchairs for rent and sale for your convenience. Call us for more details.
Taxes, Delivery, setup and Educating about the product is all included in the price.
About the Electric Mobility Scooters: Pride Mobility Scooters
The Medium Size Electric Mobility Scooter was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. An increase in length
and width and a weight capacity of 300 lbs combine with a wraparound easy-drive tiller to allow both the larger individual and those with
limited dexterity to experience the benefits of a travel-specific mobility product for the first time. Featuring seat-post suspension
for a smoother ride. Manufacturer might be different then in the picture.
- Weight capacity: 300
- Maximum speed: up to 6 km/h (4 mph)
- Turning radius: 82.5 cm (32.5”)
- Total Weight: 76lbs
- Weight of heaviest Piece: 29 lbs. (Rear Section)
- Drive system: 24-volt Dc motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Dual braking system: electronic, regenerative, and electro-mechanical
- Battery requirements: (2)12AH or (2)18AH
The Heavy Duty Electric Mobility Scooter was designed to enhance your active lifestyle with added comfort and performance.The Victory 10 series offers added style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle. Standard features include LED pathway light, backlit battery gauge, feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires and a front basket.A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 15.5 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.25 mph compliment the versatility of the Victory 10.
- Weight capacity: 400
- Maximum speed: up to 5.3 mph
- Turning radius: 42"
- Weight: 133lb
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 54lb (Front section)
- Battery requirements: (2) U1 or (2) 40AH
A Few things to ponder about before purchasing or renting any Medical Equipment:
We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
Address: 6001 W. Dempster st, Morton Grove, IL 60053
Advantages of buying or renting from a local Medical Supply Specialty Store:
- We stock everything you see on our website. Therefore you could see, feel and try any of the products that you are interested in our showroom or from the convenience of your home, or place of care.
- No hassle returns. We will be responsible for dealing with the manufacturers direct and making sure that you get the best product.
- We offer White glove delivery. Easy Delivery and setup
- Available 6 days a week for all technical queries and assistance