- The fingerboard is common to both right and left hands.
- Prevent finger bending or atrophy (diffuse or atrophy of fingers caused by diseases such as stroke, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral thrombosis, cerebral infarction or rheumatoid arthritis).
- Stretch your fingers apart and keep your fingers in the correct position.
- Patients with severely curved or atrophied fingers can be worn by others to help them; patients with mildly curved or atrophic can teach him how to wear them themselves.
- Exercises should be conducted under the guidance of a rehabilitation or nursing staff. Obey the principle of “gradual and orderly” and gradually increase the training difficulty or training time according to the specific conditions of the trainer.
- To prevent the fingers cramp bent spasm or atrophy
- The fingers erosion prevention
- The fixed fingers and wrist
- Suppression a stroke or rheumatoid arthritis finger deformed fingers
- Main effects: inhibition finger stroke or rheumatoid arthritis caused by deformed fingers, to prevent the fingers bent spasm or atrophy.
1.The fingers spread apart, keeping your fingers in the correct extension position.
2.Finger patients with severe flexion need help by others , patients with mild flexion tension, can wear it by himself.
Should practice under the guidance of the rehabilitation division or caregiver. Compliance with "progressive" principle, according to the specific circumstances of trainers gradually increase the difficulty of training or training time.
Inhibiting flexor muscle spasm, keeping fingers metacarpophalangeal joints and full extension joints, metacarpophalangeal joints and prevent finger joint flexion deformity. Can effectively relieve stroke, cerebral infarction, stroke and other patient's finger cramps.
Medical Supplies and Services is committed to the health and well-being of our loyal customers all over the world during these unprecedented times, as everyone faces new challenges and adapts to the situation we are facing as a society. Customers should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future. USPS and other courier services are responding to unprecedented parcel volumes and has suspended all service guarantees, including Express post. Therefore, we are unable to give you an accurate estimate of your parcel's arrival date