- Compact and lightweight, the Go-Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel is exceptionally stable and lets you drive easily in smaller spaces.
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Removable footboard basket for additional storage (4-wheel)
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Drive Range: 8.20 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 34 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 100 lbs.
Overview of the Go-Go Elite Traveller 4-Wheel
The Go Go Elite Traveller 4 wheel scooter offers easy disassembly, a lightweight frame and the greater stability of four wheels on the ground. Versatile and easy to handle, the heaviest piece weighs only 32.5 lbs for loading in the car. The Elite Traveller 4-Wheel has straight handlebars, not the delta style tiller, and features an additional charging port located up on the tiller for easy access. Interchangeable blue or red color panels and 12 AH batteries are standard, but red and blue shrouds must be ordered additionally with the Alleviate exclusive Arctic White and Camel Seat. The Elite Traveller features anti-tips on the back for extra security and has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs
What Makes This Different
Choose the travel range that's best for you! The Elite Traveller is rated to travel up to 6 miles on a charge. Need a longer range for your daily activities? The optional 18AH battery pack gives users the ability to travel up to 9.7 miles with each charge.
Why We Like It
We think that Pride's scooters offer users the total package - comfort, reliability and service. The Elite Traveller 4-Wheel scooter goes a step beyond by making it possible to upgrade to a longer-running battery at a very affordable price. At Alleviate, we have experience with all sorts of mobility products and our experience with Pride, their warranties, and their attention to customer needs makes it pretty obvious to us why they're a leader in the scooter industry.
What You Need to Know When Ordering
Required assembly upon delivery includes attaching the seat (and any accessories) and charging the batteries for 8-12 hours prior to use.
Although the scooter is easy to assemble and disassemble, it will arrive in a single heavy box.