If you have questions please call or click the # 773-822-7520
1) Please add the date you require the Hospital Bed in the checkout message box.
2) 1 Month Minimum - Qty will be the amount of months you want to book.
3) If you need a Hydraulic Patient Lift please Click Here
Quiet, smooth operation, w/Easy-to-use Hand Pendant electrically controls Head/Foot Section positioning and overall height of the bed frame for maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver.
- Easy to set up.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Heavy-duty bed ends; attractive and easy to maintain.
- Clip-on pendant mounts on bed rail, operate Head and Foot section simultaneously.
- Full rails available.
- Comes with hospital bed foam and spring mattress.
- Manufacturer might be different then in the picture.
- Heavy-duty frame design ensures added strength for client support.
- Two locking casters on head section and two steering lock casters on foot section.
- Two high-low motors, one on head section and one on foot section.
- Pendant allows for dynamic client positioning and quiet, smooth operation.
- Integrated battery backup, bed ends and half rails all standard.
- Bed height range: 15" - 23"
- Overall length: 88"
- Sleep surface standard bed: 80"L x 36"W
- Sleep surface Heavy Duty bed: 80"L x 42"W
- Weight capacity for Standard bed is Up to 300 lbs
- Weight capacity for Heavy Duty bed is Up to 550 lb
- The equipment is first cleaned with a dry soft cloth and air spray to get rid of all the debris and dust particles.
- Then a 75% alcohol based disinfectant is sprayed throughout the equipment especially at the point of contact like the wheelchair arm rest and wheel rims or the Knee walker handles and seats. We let the disinfectant sit for 15 minutes before the wipe down.
- The mobility equipment seats are cleaned with brushes to make sure all dust, lint, hair and debris are taken out and then sprayed on with the 75% disinfectant.