If you have questions please call or click the # 847-983-0553
- Provides a painless alternative to crutches or a walker.
- Turning front wheels (Except Drive Knee Walker) for easy steering and maneuvering.
- Eliminates tripping or falling associated with crutches.
- Less fatigue due to conserved energy
- Prevents atrophy by strengthening proximal muscles in affected leg.
- Provides stability for those with compromised balance.
- Improves circulation in affected leg.
- Partially alleviates affected leg for less pain and swelling.
- Can be used as a bench or foot stool during rest.
- Folds in seconds for transport or storage (no need to disassemble).
- Knee Walkers have been used as an alternative to crutches or walkers for many years.
- A Knee Walker is a comfortable, highly portable and maneuverable mode of transportation that provides great stability and energy efficiency over a small footprint.
- The Knee Walker greatly improves the quality of life by giving the patient more mobility, stability and comfort with less effort allowing the patient to get up and around and back to a near normal life-style.
- Not only does a Knee Walker take less energy to propel on hard, level ground as compared with a walker or crutches, it also improves balance due to its broad base of support.
- Considering these benefits, it may seem surprising to hear that Knee Walkers also strengthen muscles instead of allowing atrophy, that is, wasting away of muscles and bone mass.
- Atrophy is one of the negative consequences of using crutches, walkers, and wheelchairs. By exercising most or all of the muscles around the knee, hip, and trunk during regular use; recipients benefit from strengthening of those muscles in both the injured and uninjured legs.
- You can take the knee walker on cruise ships for your vacations, carry it on an airplane as it is very portable and can be checked in at the entrance of the airplane.
Item: Regular Knee Walker
UPC Number: 652308134231
Overall Dimensions 17.5″w x 32.25″l
HPPCS Code: E0118
Handle Height Adjustment: 31.25″ – 37.25″
Overall Dimensions When Folded: 20.5″h x 17.5″w x 32″l
Item: Heavy Duty Knee Walker
UPC Number: 652308142724
Overall Dimensions 18″w x 32.25″l
HPPCS Code: E0118
Handle Height Adjustment: 30.25″ – 37.25″
Overall Dimensions When Folded: 21.25″h x 18″w x 32.25″l
Item: Tall Knee Walker
UPC Number: 652308142731
Overall Dimensions 19.5″w x 36.25″l
HPPCS Code: E0118
Handle Height Adjustment: 35.25″ – 41.25″
Overall Dimensions When Folded: 23.5″h x 19.5″w x 36.25″l
Our knee walkers are your beyond-perfect solution as an alternative to crutches that will help you get back to your daily routine and also encourage you to return to work. It is important that your injury or surgery does not hinder your day to day activities. With various advances in design technology our knee walker/scooters are a perfect fit for a mobile lifestyle post injury/surgery.
A Few things to ponder about before purchasing or renting any Medical Equipment:
We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
Advantages of buying or renting from a local Medical Supply Specialty Store:
- We stock everything you see on our website. Therefore you could see, feel and try any of the products that you are interested in our showroom or from the convenience of your home, or place of care.
- No hassle returns. We will be responsible for dealing with the manufacturers direct and making sure that you get the best product.
- We offer White glove delivery. Easy Delivery and setup
- Available 5 days a week for all technical queries and assistance. Saturday & Sunday by appointment only.