Are you facing mobility issues after an injury/surgery on your ankle, knee or leg? It is a challenge to get back in motion that many have faced.
Our knee walkers are your beyond-perfect solution as an alternative to crutches that will help you get back to your daily routine and also encourage you to return to work. It is important that your injury or surgery does not hinder your day to day activities. With various advances in design technology our knee walker/scooters are a perfect fit for a mobile lifestyle post injury/surgery. You will be able to use the knee walker or the knee scooter on carpets, hardwood floors, concrete pathways, tar roads, grass turfs, small gravel roads etc,.
This Medical equipment is also known as:
- Kneeling scooter
- Scooter for knee
- knee walker
- Knee Scooter
- Rolling Knee Walker
Ease your pain by using our mobility scooters which are safe and comfortable to use. Our rental policy makes it easier on your pocket as you can pay only for the duration of use. Once your knee is better or you feel that you don’t need the scooter anymore, simply return it to us.
- It could be a long 6-12 weeks in a cast or boot… Stay mobile, active and recover better with the Knee Walker.
- The Knee Walker is ideal for providing non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries.
- It easily adjusts for the left or right leg and features rugged 8” wheels, dual locking hand brakes and a contoured, padded knee platform.
It is better to Purchase a Knee Scooter / Knee Walker if there is a second surgery coming up or you are certain that you will need it for an extended period of time. Reduce the burden and stress on yourself and increase your comfort along with security and capability to undertake daily tasks.
- The Knee Walker with 300 lb weight capacity is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries
- Easy maneuverability combined with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes
- Easily adjusts for left or right leg, steering column folds down for transport and storage
- Comes with 8” rugged wheels and contoured and padded knee platform
- Approximate user height: 4’11” – 6’2”
- Knee pad height adjustment: 16” – 20.5”
- Weight: 26 lb
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Move slowly so that you can stop safely using your pushing foot.
- Wear a non-slip shoe on your non-injured foot.
- The hand brake is designed to maintain a stopped stance — not to stop motion.
- When braking, the braking wheel must be in contact with the floor and it works best with weight on the walker.
- Control speed while going down sloped surfaces.
- To set the parking brake, press the brake lever down.
- To release the parking brake, pull up on the brake lever.
- Do not use the walker to pull yourself up from a seated position.
- Periodically check to make sure clamps, pins, nuts, bolts, etc. are not loose or missing.
- Do not use near or on stairs.
- Do not use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Use caution when moving from one surface type to another (e.g., from carpet to hard floor or throw rugs).
- Use caution when changing surface levels (e.g., from a sidewalk curb to the street or ramp).
- Avoid sharp turns.
- Do not exceed manufacturer’s weight limitations < 300lbs.
- The equipment is first cleaned with a dry soft cloth and air spray to get rid of all the debris and dust particles.
- Then a 75% alcohol based disinfectant is sprayed throughout the equipment especially at the point of contact like the wheelchair arm rest and wheel rims or the Knee walker handles and seats. We let the disinfectant sit for 15 minutes before the wipe down.
- The mobility equipment seats are cleaned with brushes to make sure all dust, lint, hair and debris are taken out and then sprayed on with the 75% alcohol based disinfectant.