IF YOU HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR A LOW AIR LOSS MATTRESS PLEASE CALL (773) 822-7520
A low air loss mattress has tiny laser made air holes in its top surface which continually blow out air causing the patient to float. This reduces skin interface pressure at the mattress surface. As a result, moisture is wicked away and the patient stays dry
An Air Mattress is basically a pressure mattress system with an air pump that provides both alternating pressure and static pressure.
They are useful for the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. Additional benefits include pain management for people who have back issues and various other types of body or joint pains.
You can also opt to use this product both indoors and the great outdoors.
Here is a summary of all the awesome key features:
- There is a special vibration isolation feature that ensures the user or patient rests easily undisturbed without the feel of the air pumps vibration action.
- With a visible LED and audible alarm, the product provides critical performance data and also an alert goes off when the required pressure falls below 10mmHg (inner matter pressure)
- Quick fill adapter
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow.
- Actual product might be different than in the picture.
Low Air Loss Mattress Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
Note: Price reflects Delivery, Setup and Installation in the Chicago land area.
A few things to ponder about before Purchasing or Renting any Medical Equipment:
- We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
- Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
- Address: 6001 W. Dempster St., Morton Grove, IL 60053