If you are looking to purchase a Mobility Scooter Please Click Here.
Note: Please add the date you require the Electric Scooter in the checkout message box.
The Medium Size Electric Scooter was designed to bring travel scooters to a greater range of people than ever before. An increase in length
and width and a weight capacity of 300 lbs combine with a wraparound easy-drive tiller to allow both the larger individual and those with
limited dexterity to experience the benefits of a travel-specific mobility product for the first time. Featuring seat-post suspension
for a smoother ride. Manufacturer might be different then in the picture.
- Weight capacity: 300
- Maximum speed: up 4 mph.
- Turning radius: 32.5”
- Drive system: 24-volt Dc motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Dual braking system: electronic, regenerative, and electro-mechanical
- Battery requirements: two 12-volt, deep cycle (standard)
The Large Electric Scooter now features an upgraded electronics package to deliver heavy-duty performance at an exceptional value. Engineered with
the Bariatric market in mind, the features a weight capacity of 500 lbs. Deep, comfortable seating and an ergonomically enhanced design helps in making the ride smooth.
Manufacturer might be different then in the picture.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Maximum speed: up to 5.25 mph
- Turning radius: 49.25"
- Dual braking system: regenerative and electro-mechanical.
- Battery requirements: Two NF-22
- The equipment is first cleaned with a dry soft cloth and air spray to get rid of all the debris and dust particles.
- Then a 75% alcohol based disinfectant is sprayed throughout the equipment especially at the point of contact like the wheelchair arm rest and wheel rims or the Knee walker handles and seats. We let the disinfectant sit for 15 minutes before the wipe down.
- The mobility equipment seats are cleaned with brushes to make sure all dust, lint, hair and debris are taken out and then sprayed on with the 75% disinfectant.