Nitrile Examination Glove is a disposable device intended for medical purposes that are worn on the examiner’s hand to prevent contamination between the patient and examiner.
Medical gloves are primarily used for protection and hygiene purposes in the health care sector (hospitals, clinics and nursing homes) and therefore comply with all obligatory European and American standards such as EN 455.
They offer multiple benefits including:
- Protection from unwanted and dangerous substances
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevent roll down
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance
- Full textured enhances wet and dry grip
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex