If you have questions please call or click the # 847-983-0553
The Jazzy Air motorized wheelchair elevates 10” in just 16 seconds, and safely drives at speeds up to 3.5 mph while elevated. This allows the user to be independent in the kitchen, sinks, banks, restaurants etc,.. above all it allows the user to interact with people at face level giving them confidence and a satisfied social engagement.
- Elevates or lowers while on the move
- Provides quick environmental access to countertops, table tops, cabinetry and shelving
- Mid-Wheel 6® Drive Design with Active-Trac® Suspension enhances performance and stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting offers visibility in all environments
- A per charge range up to 18.4 miles
- Seat and integrated footplate design provides maximum comfort in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Choice of 16” x 16” – 18” depth adjustable, high-back, reclining sport seat
- 60” lap belt
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
|eight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Width1||23.4" at the wheels
25.5" with armrests
|Maximum Speed3||Up to 4.0 mph (non-elevated position)
Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
|Front Wheels||6" solid casters|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid caster|
|Drivetrain||Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive|
|Braking System||"Intelligent Braking" (electronic regenerative, disc park brake)|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® (ATX) w/ Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"-22"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||23" - 33"|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG VR2|
|Battery Size (2 required)||12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Battery Weight5||25 lbs. each|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range3,6||Up to 15 miles|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece5||100 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Weight||41 lbs.|
|Standard Seat Size||18" x 18"-20"|
|Warranty||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors
Note: Alleviate Central has teamed up with PayPal to offer easy financing – without a catch. You can apply for PayPal credit during checkout which gives you the convenience of splitting your payments into manageable size.
A Few things to ponder about before purchasing or renting any Medical Equipment:
We are local to Chicago Land area and you can visit us any time.
Monday to Friday 10am - 7pm.
Address: 6001 W. Dempster st, Morton Grove, IL 60053
Advantages of buying or renting from a local Medical Supply Specialty Store:
- We stock everything you see on our website. Therefore you could see, feel and try any of the products that you are interested in our showroom or from the convenience of your home, or place of care.
- No hassle returns. We will be responsible for dealing with the manufacturers direct and making sure that you get the best product.
- We offer White glove delivery. Easy Delivery and setup
- Available 6 days a week for all technical queries and assistance